Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Party Hat & Party Glass






It was Birthday Time again for one of my gal pals. And what's a birthday celebration without a great hat !!! This one was frou-frou from top to bottom.

I started with a basic party hat from the dollar store, cut and folded it to size. Glued it to a red satin headband then added the silk flower, red feathers and bling.  The Birthday Girl wine glass was decorated with vinyl from justforcrafters.com and cut with my Silhouette. Feathers and ribbon to bling it out.

The monogram votives were made to hold the balloons that were placed on the table. I filled each votive with silver hershey kisses to hide the weight.

I hope this inspires you to create some birthday fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment