Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bride Tumbler & Decorated Bucket

 Acrylic/BPA Free decorated Eco Tumbler with straw for the Bride
Dress from Silhouette Designs
Word - Bride from Silhouette Designs
Cut with the Silhouette Cameo
Rhinestone Bling from my stash
Ribbon from May Arts
Vinyl from Justforcrafters.com
Rectangle Bucket
Dress from Silhouette Designs
Word - Bride from Silhouette Designs
Cut with Silhouette Cameo
Rhinestone Bling from my stash
Offray Ribbon from Nashville Wraps

1 comment:

  1. I have looked every where for this dress and cannot find it! I have the Silhouette Cameo machine and have looked on the online store and just don't see it. Can you please help me to find this dress. You can email me at schmitckefamily@yahoo.com thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete