Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hair Candy bucket


Fun way to store your hair bows, barrettes and headbands.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the vinyl.
Girl with Headband silhouette is from google images
Font from my collection
Vinyl from my stash
Ribbon from May Arts

2 comments:

  1. I have been following you since I found some of your projects on Pinterest. What program do you use to cut your vinyl when it is from the internet and not a cartridge? I wasn't sure if you used a Cricut. I have been thinking of getting a program like Make the Cut but found out recently it's not available any longer. Thanks for any info you can offer. I love your projects you create and have barely dabble in vinyl. I would love to do more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz for sending me a note.

      I use 3 machines - Cricut, Pazzles and the Silhouette. The Silhouette gives me the most freedom to download designs I find on the internet. I recently started using the Cricut Craft Room and love it. My Pazzles usually runs fonts.

      Dive head first into vinyl. I will be glad to answer any questions and guide you to the places I have found the best deals for vinyl.

      Thanks again for your note. Smiles, Terri

      Delete