Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Created for the HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP




I created a "Sweet Treat" small cake/cookie carrier.
The Cricut cartridges I used were -
Summer Celebrations for the word Sweet
Elmo & Friends Holiday for the word Treat
Opposites Attract for the decorative circles
A Frightful Affair for the Trick or Treaters
Ribbon is from MayArts
Vinyl is from Brookie Crafts

And for the Trick or Treaters who ring my doorbell on Halloween 
I will be handing out these decorated pencil boxes that are filled with Smarties.
Pencil boxes are from Michaels
The Cricut Cartridges  I used were -
Happy Hauntings for the Happy Halloween
Paper Pups for the BOO!
Vinyl was from my stash of scraps

Although the Blog Hop is over. All the creative ladies who participated are listed below. Each of the blogs is a window into very creative minds and talents. Stop by and take a look at what these talented gals are working on now.

 Thanks for stopping by !



13.  YOU ARE HERE !

25 comments:

  1. Love it. I've tried vinyl a couple of times and it was no where near as pretty. I have to give it another try. Thanks so much for hopping with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, practical, and festive! Great project!

    I just became a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I HAVE to have one of these!! Love this and just about everything I saw on your blog. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your carrier and what a fabulous idea to use the pencil boxes for Trick or Treaters! Love this!

    I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cake/cookie taker, and what a great alternative to candy for trick or treaters! I haven't tried anything with vinyl yet, but this is inspiring me to. I'm a new follower.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love your cake and cookie taker! And I think your pencils boxes filled with smarties is a fabulous idea! What lucky treaters coming to your door!
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, Fabulous, FABULOUS! I love both your projects!! There are going to be some very lucky ToT'ers at your door this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy making all that. I bet your trick or treaters will be tellin others bout your house. Great projects. I will be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome awesome projects. My girls would love to receive a treat like this :)

    Melissa
    iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! I haven't tried working with vinyl yet... just may have too give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the other cake carrier you did but this one is just too adorable. GREAT JOB. Love the sweet little parade. PErfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun ideas! Great job!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! You make working with vinyl look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, now this cake carrier takes the cake! Ha ha. I think that is super fantastic! I would love to own something like that.

    Michele
    www.michelegreen.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you have done with the Vinyl. I've never used any yet! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cake/cookie carrier is just to CUTE and your Trick or Treaters are going to be very happy:) Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you decorated the carrier. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect use of the silhouette cuts in a Frightful Affair and vinyl! Love your decorated carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute, cute cake/cookie carrier!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love all your projects with vinyl!

    ReplyDelete