Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Pumpkin Bear Lunchbox Tin

Pumpkin Bear - Cricut - Teddy Bear parade
Word Sweet - Cricut - Summer Celebrations
Word Treats - Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook
Lunchbox Tin - Darice
Ribbon - May Arts

2 comments:

  1. Are you using vinyl to do this? So adorable!

    Also, you would probably get more comments if you turned the security off - takes multiple tries to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn,
      thank you for the compliment and the advice.
      Yes, I did use vinyl for the bear. I tweaked the layering a bit so it would not be so bulky.
      And also,thanks for the hint about the posting of comments.
      I am not very computer savy and learn something new everyday. I appreciate your guidance and suggestion.

      Happy Creating! Smiles

      Delete