Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bride Eco Tumbler/Cup with Straw Bling



For the Bride. A decorated insulated Eco-Cup with straw for the Bride to use on her day. And what would a Bride Cup be without some Straw Bling! I used the Provocraft Cricut Craft Room to create this cup. The cartridges used were Formal Occasion and Sophisticated. The Straw Bling was made from a piece of costume jewelry. I have had the pleasure of making this cup in various color combinations for many Brides. I would be happy to make one for you. I sell these cups for $8.00

3 comments:

  1. Hi, do you ship your items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon, thank you for asking. I most certainly can ship any of my items. At the moment I only have the clear Eco Cup Cold on hand. I just received all my flashing glassware, so please check back for new Bride & other fun designs. You can e-mail me at creativegal@earthlink.net.
      Again, thanks for the note.

      Delete
  2. I would really love to order one of these cups for a bride. Do you have an online store or how do I order one?

    ReplyDelete